Thor bu - Curiosia Indo-Tibetica

Textual and visual odds and ends from India, Tibet, and around.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kolozsvár/Cluj, Budapest, Oxford, ibi ubi

Friday, February 04, 2011

Liebster blog award

The aim of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring recognition and exposure to small blogs who have less than 300 followers. If you accept the award, you then agree to tag three other small blogs that you would like to recommend to others. Thor bu received this award on http://konyhologia.blogspot.com, a site in Hungarian maintained by a dear colleague from back home.

So, to keep the ball rolling, I would like to nominate the following three blogs for the Liebster Blog Award:





1. Sārasvataṃ cakṣuḥ (http://pratibham.blogspot.com/)
2. Tibeto-logic (http://tibeto-logic.blogspot.com/)
3. Granthinām (http://www.danielstender.com/granthinam/)

7 Comments:

Blogger elisa freschi said...

Interesting. Does not the award ask the awarder to motivate it?

12:25 am  
Blogger PDSz said...

hmmm, they might. but rules are there to be broken.

11:48 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

Dear PSz,
Does this mean I've got it? Or that I've been nominated for it & now have to compete with those other two?
Is this Liebster like sweetheart?
Does it have to do with Valentines Day?
So many questions.
Your D.

2:35 pm  
Blogger PDSz said...

Yes, it does. I could have `awarded' many other blogs, but these three are the ones I check on an almost daily basis. No VD connection implied. There is a fatwa against that, haven't you heard?

Yours,

p

3:52 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

So PSz, What do I do now? Do I have to continue the pyramid scheme and pass the banner on to 3 more people? Hadn't heard about the fatwa, but to tell the truth I can't keep up with every minor ruling by any old legalist scholar (like your CNN-types evidently feel they must, poor souls). Live and let live, I say.
Your D

5:58 pm  
Blogger PDSz said...

Well, it's up to you, really. I'm sure nobody will mind if you simply forget about it. I almost did, as the comment awarding me went into spam...

6:01 pm  
Blogger sdv said...

Oh! Just saw this now. How did I miss this before? Now I can add the boast "award winning" to my repertoire.

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home